Instagram

Instagram

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Meet The Parents


In my opinion, one of the hardest part of being in a relationship is meeting the whole family. This marks the start when everyone will look for you whenever you're not around, everyone will ask you about each other, everyone will tell you not to be pregnant 'til marriage, some will ask you very very awkward question and some will just don't mind your presence.

Before I met his parents, I was scared that they might be as strict as mine. Maybe because that was the last image I saw from my parents when I left my home. They were mean, strict and the most unromantic people I know! When I was growing up, I thought my parents never give a damn about love because they were my greatest obstacle in having a boyfriend. But again, that was when I was young. I couldn't believe that they change!!!


When I met his parents it was all good. They're like peers, literally! It's weird to me but that's how they are—as simple as that. Well I am happy to meet everyone in his family. It like our relationship became open to all and that feels good. Something I never had.

No comments:

Post a Comment