Instagram

Instagram

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

The Beach

I don't care how dark I could be, I don't live in the Philippines anymore. Back home people always look at my complexion as if I'm the darkest Chinese they have ever seen. That's the reason why whitening products are booming in the Philippines. But here in California, you can kiss the sun for as long as you want. That's one thing why I want it here.




I spent the summer of 2010 mostly on the beaches of Southern California. Summer or not, I love going to the beaches. The sound of rushing waves and the breeze of fresh air are just amazing. Here are some of the beaches I've been.


1. Huntington Beach - Great waves to play with and to surf at. 






2. Santa Barbara - A very lovely town. Romantic and people are just amazing.




3. Venice Beach a.k.a. Muscle Beach - I love the boardwalk, lots of funny things and entertainers on the street.




4. Long Beach - I love the Queen Mary and the Aquarium of the Pacific. Sophisticated in some way.




5. Newport Beach - The sand is ultra soft! But the beach is crowded at summer.




6. Redondo Beach - Yay! The most crowded beach I've been at. Great things about this beach are the food, lobster festival, and fishing.



No comments:

Post a Comment