Instagram

Instagram

Friday, June 1, 2012

Griffith Park

A lot of times we would hang out at Griffith Park after class due to its accessibility from my school to my work. We actually thought of naming our child "Griffith" but of course we don't mean it, it was just a thought. These were the days when we have to wake up at 5 or 6am to get ready and eat at McDonald's before I go to school, attend my class from 8-12 while he's out there balling or just wandering around K-town waiting for me. Then we'll hang out a bit at Griffith Park, go to lunch somewhere before he sends me to work at 2pm. Crazy schedule, but I'm glad we made it. 

First time I went back to Griffith Park after 9 years. This photo was taken
 May 13, 2010.
Summer Picnic at Griffith Park with the whole school. After this we went to The Grove to watch Toy Story 3 with my cousin. June 24,2010.
Griffith Park at night. Sorry for the blurred background but this is the best one I have. August 1, 2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment