Instagram

Instagram

Thursday, November 8, 2012

Dunkin


December 15, 2011

Seven days before Pepper's birthday, we took a trip to Moreno Valley to bring home a new puppy.

I have no idea that my husband has been desperate to have another dog. All I'm thinking was that we don't have our own house yet and it would be hard to find an apartment with two dogs. I didn't know that for months he's been looking for a pup online. He showed me pictures of puppies and of course I loved it, but it didn't mean I want to adopt it.

There I was in a car, 80 miles away from home, getting a puppy that I was not ready for. I didn't want another dog to love, knowing that dogs have few years to live than humans-- that makes me really sad. For the love of dogs I went with him and felt all the excitement that day. It was like adopting a new baby. And from that very moment when I carried the new puppy, I felt like a mom again!

It was awesome to welcome a new member of the family. After a week of calling him with different names, we then decided to call him Dunkin. We love Dunkin Donuts and yes, we just brought it home.



No comments:

Post a Comment